Entries in Annapolis wedding (2)
Last week I spent a few days in Annapolis, Maryland (home of the US NAVAL Academy and all things nautical) and I was inspired with "finishing touch ideas" for sailing-inspired weddings. Take a look at some of my FAVORITES...
1. Mother of Pearl Ship's Wheel Nautical Cuff Links by CUFTLYNX - What a perfect gift for your groomsmen.
2. More for your Groomsmen...Clipper Ship Design Silk Neck Ties by TOYBREAKER.
3. Three Sided Anchor Design Luminary Table Numbers by SIMPLYFKJ. Just slip a votive in the center and your table numbers will glow.
4. "Tie The Knot" Wedding Cake Topper by TOGETHER FOREVER. So sweet!
5. For the DIY Bride...Adorable "Tying the Knot" Save the Dates that you can print yourself from I DO IT YOURSELF. So easy and so cute!
6. Sail Away Tea Light by CAROLINA COTTAGE.
7. I love everything by TIMELESS PAPER. Their Anchor Placecards would be perfect for a sailing inspired soiree.
8. The smallest finishing touches make a huge impact which is why I love these Cocktail Anchor Piks from NAUTIA AND CO.
If you are inspired to TIE THE KNOT in Annapolis, here are a few FAVORITE venues...
Click on each venue to be directed to their website